Pinnacle Weapon Questline
“Guardians never die. But we don’t forget those who do.” —Lord Shaxx
If you purchase the ‘Full Questline‘ you will get the ‘Recluse’ SMG free!
Luna’s Howl is one of the fastest time to kill weapons in Destiny 2
because of its exclusive perk, Magnificient Howl. This hyper-deadly
Hand Cannon deals SOLAR damage and can
be equipped in the Energy Weapon slot.
– Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing 2 precision shots grants
a short period of bonus damage until your next kill or miss.
Lord Shaxx in the Tower will give you access to the Luna’s Howl quest.
This can be found in the ‘Pursuits‘ section of his wares.
You will need to complete several challenging tasks in the
competitive playlist to acquire Luna’s Howl.
• Shock and Denial: Complete 10 Matches in the Competitive Playlist.
• Pain and Guilt: Get 150 Hand Cannon Kills in Competitive.
• Anger and Bargaining: Get 200 Solar Kills in Competitive.
• Depression and Loneliness: Complete 3 Rumble Matches.
• The Upward Turn: 100 Hand Cannon Headshots in Competitive.
• Reconstruction: Reach Fabled Glory Rank in Competitive (2100 Points).
*Unlocks Luna’s Howl*
We offer both each step individually and the full questline.
If you only need the 2100 Glory Point Fabled Rank Boost,
that option is available above.
– The Full Questline service usually takes around 3-7 days to complete.
**We also offer Crucible Glory Rank Boosting in 200 Point
increments – and you may then increase the quantity.**
This phenomenal weapon is a must-have for any competitive arsenal.
If you are yearning for the Luna’s Howl, look no further.
Our PvP team is ready for the challenge.
• Must have completed the Forsaken Campaign.
• Must have access to the Competitive Playlist.
If you need assistance meeting these requirements please contact us.
Orders that do not meet these requirements may be refunded or may take longer to fulfill*
Recovery (We Play For You)
Leave your account information in the checkout form.
[Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form.
We will contact you via text/email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
If you are concerned about security or reliability, please review our ‘FAQ‘ page.
If you have any questions, please contact our live support chat by clicking on the widget on
the bottom right of this page or by sending us an email through our contact page.