Pinnacle Hand Cannon Questline
“Guardians never die. But we don’t forget those who do.” —Lord Shaxx
NOTE: We cannot complete this questline unless you already have Luna’s Howl.
Not Forgotten, Luna’s Howl’s older brother.
Not Forgotten is a highly lethal hand cannon reserved for only those who attain mastery in the Competitive / Survival playlist. Not Forgotten deals SOLAR damage, uses PRIMARY ammo, and can be equipped in the Energy Weapon slot.
The Not Forgotten is one of the most coveted primaries in Destiny 2 because of its exclusive perk:
– Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing two precision shots increases the next shot’s damage and range for a short duration. Also, this hand cannon’s range stands unmatched.
Lord Shaxx will give you access to the Not Forgotten ‘Keepsake‘ Quest via his ‘Pursuits‘ tab.
To get access to the Not Forgotten quest you need to have first completed the Luna’s Howl quest. Once you have completed the Luna’s Howl quest you will receive “Hope” from Lord Shaxx. We offer both the quest “Hope” and a full questline completion.
• Hope – Defeat 300 opponents in the Competitive / Survival playlist with Luna’s Howl.
• Always Faithful – Reach Glory rank “Legend.”
Looking for the Luna’s Howl – or the LH+NF Bundle?
– The ‘Full Questline’ service usually takes around 2-4 days to complete
*We also offer Crucible Glory Rank Boosting in increments for any custom glory orders.*
Let our top-tier players obtain this legendary weapon for you – So that you may start seriously competing with the tryhards.
• Must have access to the Competitive / Survival Playlist.
• Must already have the Luna’s Howl.
• Must meet the specific option’s requirements.
If you need assistance meeting these requirements please contact us.
Orders that do not meet these requirements may be refunded or may take longer to fulfill*
Recovery (We Play For You)
Leave your account information in the checkout form.
[Please make sure you leave the correct credentials.]
Leave any necessary notes/timeframes for us in the ‘Order Notes’ section of the checkout form.
We will contact you via text/email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
If you are concerned about security or reliability, please review our ‘FAQ‘ page.