The Prestige Leviathan Raid introduces a number of changes to each stage that increase the raid’s complexity and difficulty.
There are three core differences between Normal and Prestige modes in the Leviathan Raid:
- Higher Light Level enemies (Recommended Light Level: 300, up from 260 in “Normal”)
- Dying removes your revive token (essentially costing the team two revives, since someone will use theirs to revive you)
- Extra mechanics during boss encounters
- Unique rewards for completion
Our team of professional Sherpa’s will complete the entire Prestige Leviathan Raid for you, guaranteeing every drop and treasure.
*Please note: To complete this service, your guardian must be able to enter the Prestige Leviathan Raid.
If you have any questions, please contact our live support by clicking on the bottom right of the page or by sending us an email through our contact page.
We are playing for you:
Leave your information in the checkout page, and we will contact you via text or email before we begin your order and again once it’s complete.
- Must have completed the raid on Normal Mode on the character that you want Prestige Mode completed on (can be the Calus checkpoint)
- 300 Power Level required for Prestige Leviathan Raid
*Orders that do not meet the above requirements will take longer to fulfill.
Xbox One, PS4, PC
Hunter, Titan, Warlock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.